Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Central Manchester
OneVoice Digital is an exciting, new company formed by two organisations, Arrk and NUS. OneVoice Digital’s aim is to support membership organisations build engaging communities of common interest online. OneVoice Digital delivers UnionCloud which enables effective engagement with members of Students’ unions through a selection of modular tools to form a perfect online presence and TOTUM an all-encompassing app that connects students with every-day student life, from discounts, events, ID, and more. Currently our customer base is expanding beyond this as we are beginning to enlist new types of membership organisations.
- Deliver and report on all brand partner and affiliate marketing plans and campaigns
- Support the tracking and reporting of content published across the TOTUM digital estate
- Support Digital Team projects
- Maintain, update and audit published content across all TOTUM platforms
Specific Duties Include:
- To ensure the timely publication and editing of offer related content across TOTUM digital estate.
- To ensure all brand partner marketing, across email, app and TOTUM web is delivered in a timely and correct fashion.
- To support Digital Team in checking and upholding standards on brand partner marketing and partnerships on TOTUM Web, app platforms and internal systems
- To report on delivered brand marketing plans as per Brand Team requests
- To support Digital Team projects and provide reports on request
- Complete monthly audit and compliance checks across all brand partners and platforms to ensure content is correct and all offers are redeemable, working in a forward-thinking way to ensure checks are done in good time. Chasing and resolving all issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Brand and Affiliates Team campaigns and offer support where necessary
- Provide updates and support to the Dev and Customer Success teams around discounts and issues
- Initiate and maintain good working relationships with brands and student unions/ local businesses where needed.
- Ensuring internal systems and documents are correct, up to date and auditable
- Undertake all necessary duties and activities to deliver the roles responsibilities, alerting the line manager to any barriers encountered and contribute to the successful resolution of any issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to degree level, marketing qualification desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to assist other members of the team
- Quick learner and self starter
This is a full time, permanent position, with annualised hours averaging 40 hours per week, Monday–Friday, normally worked between 9:00am–5:30pm, with occasional work outside these hours for extended support.
To apply: submit your CV to email@example.com