Digital Support Executive
Location: Central Manchester
OneVoice Digital is an exciting, new company formed by two organisations, Arrk and NUS. OneVoice Digital’s aim is to support membership organisations build engaging communities of common interest online. OneVoice Digital delivers UnionCloud which enables effective engagement with members of Students’ unions through a selection of modular tools to form a perfect online presence and TOTUM an all-encompassing app that connects students with every-day student life, from discounts, events, ID, and more. Currently our customer base is expanding beyond this as we are beginning to enlist new types of membership organisations.
To provide customer support for TOTUM members using TOTUM to ensure that customer enquiries are responded to in a timely, professional and upbeat way. Support customers and triage problems, escalating more complicated requests as appropriate. This role would suit someone at the start of their career in customer success roles, and training is provided on the job.
- Responding to TOTUM customer queries using ZenDesk software
- Actively supporting the wider OneVoice Digital team by triaging queries on new product features and benefits
Specific Duties Include:
- To act as one of the points of contact with students to respond to feedback and queries in their use of the app / website
- To follow the business operations escalation process if required
- To ensure that the ZenDesk enquiries and public content are responded to in line with pre-agreed service level agreements, in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner
- Ensure that all interactions with students and Students’ Unions are supportive of OneVoice’s relationship with its stakeholders, responding appropriately to any issues
- To understand the TOTUM tone of voice and ensure that all responses are in line with the TOTUM brand personality
- To follow an escalation process if a customer has a complex or technical enquiry
- To monitor a variety of inputs via ZenDesk, including social media feeds around TOTUM activity and alert the wider team of any key positive or negative stories
- Identify and undertake all necessary duties and activities to deliver the role’s responsibilities, alerting the Customer success team leader to any barriers encountered and contribute to the successful resolution of any issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 GCSE at grade C or above or equivalent qualification including Maths and English
- Experience of working in customer facing environment, ideally online or via social media and ideally using ZenDesk
- Experience of understanding a brand tone of voice and applying that to written communications
- Developed knowledge of customer satisfaction software packages
- Knowledge of social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Good written and verbal communications skills, including spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation.
- Good eye for details
- Excellent IT skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a full time, permanent position, with annualised hours averaging 40 hours per week, Monday–Friday, normally worked between 9:00am–5:30pm, with occasional work outside these hours for extended support.
To apply: submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org