Digital Support Executive – UnionCloud
Location: Central Manchester
OneVoice Digital delivers UnionCloud which enables effective engagement with members through a selection of modular tools to form a perfect online presence and TOTUM an all-encompassing app that connects students with every-day student life, from discounts, events, ID, and more. Currently our customer base is expanding beyond this as we are beginning to enlist new types of membership organisations.
We are seeking a Digital Support Executive to support Students’ Unions to make the most of UnionCloud. This a digital support role, and the successful candidate will be able to work with users to triage problems liaise with the development team, to identify defects, and scope enhancements, the role will also allow the opportunity to use some HTML, CSS and other web skills. They will bring their commitment to customer success and natural problem solving attitude to our dynamic Customer Success team. The successful candidate will also be given opportunity to manage new, discrete digital projects, be involved in testing phases and elements of strategic new product development initiatives, within part of the wider Customer Success team at OneVoice Digital..
- To proactively ensure that customers receive an excellent support experience, proactively helping to solve technical issues by triaging problems, resolving and escalating as appropriate.
- Collaboratively supporting other OneVoice Digital colleagues in the roll-out of new product initiatives, product testing, training and production of tender submissions.
- To establish relationships with staff within membership organisations to build rapport and provide a first class support service to encourage the use and good feedback from members.
- To carry out data analytics / KPI reporting and administrative duties as required.
- To develop, maintain and update UnionCloud training materials, from User Guides, to Training Videos and Demonstrations.
Specific Duties Include:
- To support membership organisations to strengthen their digital operating strategies.
- To support TOTUM customers in their use of app/website
- Triaging of user issues and fast diagnosis, solving of training issues and escalation / reproduction of defects in the application to development teams.
- Providing status updates to local membership organisation’s technical staff and end users for functional questions and technical issues as well as defects.
- Acquire knowledge of the configuration of the implemented software for each implementation that is finalised by the implementation team.
- To support and train key staff when taking on a new digital products/services.
- Reporting of feedback suggestions from end users and technical staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that all issues are tracked, addressed, directed to the appropriate area and followed through to closure.
- Moderation of user forums and population of knowledge bases.
- Digital product KPI reporting where necessary, including all OneVoice Digital sites, support ticket satisfaction, social media statistics and Google Analytics web traffic reporting.
- Assisting in special project initiatives such as pilot and new product development testing & administration.
- To constantly seek positive customer testimonials for use in marketing materials and OneVoice communications.
- Experience of working in a customer / member support role. (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a customer / member focused environment. (Essential)
- Experience of managing the expectations and supporting the needs of a wide range of stakeholders up to and included chief executive level. (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a Higher Education or Third Sector environment. (Desirable)
- Experience of having managed a website previously, be it a personal blog or otherwise, on a platform such as WordPress, Blogger, Wix etc. (Desirable)
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent. (Essential)
- Graduate or equivalent. (Desirable)
- Relevant qualification or training in front line product support and/or stakeholder engagement.
- Qualification in a subject that might aid a user in delivering support on a highly technical product (IT, Computer Science, Web Design, or similar)
- An existing, or an ability to develop a strong operating knowledge of various membership organisations, their behaviours and experience of having worked within or with membership organisations previously. (Essential)
- An ability to develop a clear understanding of the products/services OneVoice Digital offers and the potential benefits to new membership organisations and their members.
- The ability to work with others to create proactive engagement strategies to benefit our customers.
- Assertive, credible, professional and able to command respect from colleagues throughout multiple organisations. (Essential)
- An understanding of, or a willingness to learn basic HTML and CSS (Essential)
This is a full time, permanent post, with annualised hours averaging 40 hours per week, Monday–Friday, normally worked between 9:00am–5:30pm, with occasional work outside these hours for extended support (eg SU elections).
Travel requirements: will include occasional travel to other offices in the UK and a small number of overnight stays. Travel time beyond normal working hours where this is unavoidable.
To apply: submit your CV to email@example.com