Social Media Manager
Location: Central Manchester
An opportunity for an experienced social media manager to take on a new project and spearhead the development of both the social media strategy for the brand and the team needed to fulfil it.
What we need from you
- Proficiency in use of all popular social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- 3+ years experience of managing multi-platform social media output for a brand/content publisher.
- A keen eye for trends and developments in the ever-changing social media landscape.
- An understanding of the importance of data and an ability to build analytical reports.
- Ability to manage a variety of content in order to fulfil a developing content strategy.
- Experience working with paid social campaigns preferable.
- Experience working to CPM targets driving traffic to websites from variety of sources.
- Experience working within the education/student industry highly desirable.
- Experience working in a digital marketing/social media workplace essential.
To apply: submit your CV to email@example.com