We’re happy to announce that TOTUM is working alongside the Co-op to provide “gift-cards” for students so they can purchase essentials during these unprecedented times.
- How many cards do you require, including volumes and values per card. Please note they will only be able to provide one value per order. For example, 10 cards at £10. They have fix value cards £5, £10, £15, £20 or variable value cards.
- Repeat orders: They have a facility to re-load a balance to a card remotely if required. This would require confirmation of who the card is issued to and the card number.
- Confirmation of how the order will be paid for. They accept BACS payment or Bank Transfer (See bank details.)
- A confirmed delivery address and who is will sign for the delivery.
- They Require an email and contact number for activation of the cards once received.
- Please note gift cards can be used to purchase cigarettes or alcohol, although Co-op operates a strict photographic ID policy when buying these products with a gift card.
- Timescales – Due to the high demand they cannot confirm timescales but are endeavouring to fulfill all orders as quickly as they can.
- Please check that your local Co-op is a Co-op Group store not a Co-op society as they are unable to use gift cards in society stores. (See Link https://finder.coop.co.uk/food to check)
Any other questions or concerns please contact the team by email and they will respond as soon as they can.
As you’ll know students with a TOTUM card can save an additional 10% at participating Co-op stores.
TOTUM student discount membership – bulk orders
- Many college’s regularly buy TOTUM cards for students including those eligible for Learner Support or Bursary funds to help make their money go further!
- Vouchers are easy to order using our online form and we can send them to you withing 48hrs providing we have a purchase order number.
- You can read more about how to redeem vouchers here.
- Currently vouchers are discounted to £12.99 for a one-year card with a minimum order of 20. I am happy to discuss a better discount for large orders.